Goal: Finish LW Article:
I finished the article and packaged it up for you to send out to LW. I am officially stepping out as the point of contact between us and him. You conducted the interview and are responsible for keeping in contact with him from here on out.
Now that we've finished two articles, here is the process (roughly) so far:
- Refine the transcription.
- Group the ideas into coherent categories.
- Refine the writing more and make sure everything is a complete sentence and makes sense.
- Put the article into Hemingway and revise accordingly. Mostly, this is for concision.
- Put the article into Grammarly and revise it accordingly.
Goal: Finish DD article:
- Still haven't started it. Starting tonight.
Side note: These reports are really helping me out. If it wasn't for taking a look back at the last report to write this one, I probably would not be starting on the DD article. That means that this is keeping us on track. However, it also means I am accomplishing the writing portion and we need projects to fill up the pipeline.
Goal: find new leads and new ways to traffic them.
I have to be honest with you. I can’t do much at moment and I’ve already told you the dilemma so I’m not going to repeat it. If you have a task that you think I can do on my phone, send it. Other than that, I’ll be back Thursday evening.
I’ve been putting my head in podcasts so if anything thing pops up that I think can help out business, I’ll pass it to you.